Learn about DISC Profiling for Teams
DiSC is an acronym for the four behavioural styles:
- Dominance – direct, results-oriented, strong-willed and forceful.
- Influence – outgoing, enthusiastic, optimistic and lively.
- Steadiness – even-tempered, accommodating, patient and humble.
- Conscientiousness – analytical, reserved, precise and systematic.
DiSC is a psychological tool that increases employee productivity and reduces the waste caused by behavioural-based issues. Our training assists staff to better understand how their behaviour impacts on their colleagues and provides specific and practical strategies to form more productive working relationships.
This session covers:
- Discovering your DiSC style.
- Understanding other styles.
- Strategies to adapt behaviour and create effective workplace relationships.
- Decrease behavioural-based performance issues.
- Increase employee effectiveness.
- Increase employee productivity levels.
- Decrease the financial risks associated wit bullying and harassment claims.
- Improve employee engagement and team dynamics.
The program also:
- Provides staff with the opportunity to raise contentious behavioural issues in a safe environment.
- Allows staff to discuss and better understand their colleagues’ thresholds for conflict.
We deliver DISC to Private and Public Sector organisations.
QHR offers a suite of world-class training and development programs for staff of all levels and experience.
Boost emotional intelligence
Boost morale & culture
Deliver on strategy
Increase job performance
We have a range of delivery options depending on your needs and budget.
Everything DiSC® and the Everything DiSC® Logo is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.